HOW TO SHOOT A VIDEO
(USING YOUR PHONE)
DIY Video Shoots
Video production doesn’t need to cost you a fortune. The smartphone in your pocket with a few add ons is more than suitable for the job.
A well informed client is a confident client. Most clients undertake a lot of research before they choose a practitioner and one factor that is often overlooked in the decision making process is ‘who is this person?’
Video works in two ways.
- It allows you to impart a lot of information in a short amount of time
- It lets your patients meet you before they meet you, making their initial consultation a less stressful experience.
Putting my money where my mouth is, I’m illustrating my point by creating two short videos for you. The first tells you how to set up your video, the second contains tips to help you shoot it.
As promised in the clip please find herewith a link to the kit we use to make these short videos.
Once you’ve shot your clips you can post them to YouTube and then embed them in your site.
If you need any help with the following them drop us a line in the contact form below:
- Video editing
- Creating graphics, animated logo
- Setting up & optimising your YouTube channel
- Embedding video files in your WordPress site
- General advice